– 1 x faux leather nappy backpack
– 1 x compact folded change mat
– 1 x insulated bottle holder with up to 2 hours insulation (fits bottle size up to 330 ml
– 1 x transparent zip top purse
– 2 x stroller straps that hang the bag neatly from any stroller
Dimensions: H38cm x W31cm x D15cm
Volume: 20 Litres
Shell: 100% Premium Faux Leather
Lining & Accessories: 100% Water-Resistant Nylon
Fits laptops and tablets up to 18″
Change Mat Dimensions: H53cm x W33cm
Clear Storage Purse Dimensions: H25cm x W17cm
For your peace of mind, our Faux Leather (PU fabric) and linings are REACH compliant, meaning no toxic levels of chemicals are used in the manufacturing process.
We have also independently tested our PU with leading independent body, Intertek. Our PU has met & exceeded Intertek’s stringent tests for levels of lead & its compounds, BPA, formaldehyde, 9 types of phthalates, PFOAS and additional substances. The PVC pouch is also phthalate free.
Our best-selling material for a reason, Faux Leather is easy to wipe-clean and water-resistant.
Clean the material with a soft and dry cloth. Stains can be cleaned with a lightly damp cloth and mild soap. Please wipe the stain in a soft, circular motion.
Faux Leather Care Instructions
Our best-selling material for a reason, your new Faux Leather item is easy to clean and water-resistant. Here are some tips for keeping this material in tip-top shape:
- Please do not machine wash or submerge your bag in water.
- Avoid leaving your item in direct sunlight for long periods of time.
- Please keep the item away from harsh surfaces, as this may scratch or damage the exterior.
- Please do not use leather protector or conditioner to clean the item.
- Clean the material with a soft and dry cloth.
- Stains can be cleaned with a lightly damp cloth and mild soap. Please wipe the stain in a soft, circular motion.
- For stubborn stains such as pen ink marks, use a very small amount of Eucalyptus oil on a clean cloth & rub very gently.
- Minor scuffs can be concealed with shoe polish. A good local shoe repairer may be able to assist with this.
Warning: Detach the bag and accessories from stroller before removing your child to prevent stroller from tipping and injuring your child.