- Made with food-grade silicone.
- 120ml capacity.
- Dishwasher safe.
- All parts dismantle for easy cleaning.
- Leakproof and airtight when the lid is attached.
- Can be left in boiling water to heat food.
- Mess and waste-free.
- Tested against European EN14350 and US FDA regulations.
- Free from PVC, BPA, phthalates and artificial colours.
- Microwave steriliser and dishwasher safe.
Cleaning & Care
Wash before and after each use. Although dishwasher safe, we recommend hand washing your spoon with warm, soapy water and rinsing thoroughly. Do not use any bleach-based cleaners or tablets to sterilise or clean your Haakaa products. To sterilise, use a steam steriliser (electric or microwave) or boil in water for 2-3 minutes.
Adult supervision is required at all times. Check product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Do not store near any sharp objects. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product, as hard scourers may scratch the surface. Keep in dry, cool place and avoid storing in direct sunlight. This item is not a teether and is not designed to be chewed for prolonged periods of time.
Please note: Solid food is recommended for babies 4-6 months plus. Please consult your midwife or medical professional if introducing solids earlier. Silicone may absorb colours and discolour over time.