- GOTS certified organic cotton
- Bamboo Viscose
- Breathable Natural Fibres
- Slim-fit and stretchy
- Bell-shaped bottom
- Arms-out sleeping
- TOG-rated for warmth
- Zip enclosure
- Two-way zip
- Certified non-toxic
- No blankets needed
- Machine washable
- 55% Organic Cotton / 40% Bamboo Viscose / 5% Elastane
Please use your child’s weight to find the most appropriate and safe size for them. A sleeping bag should be well fitted around the neck and the armholes to avoid your baby slipping through. It should also be bell shaped in the bottom to allow for easy leg movement. Please do not size up to the next size until your child meets the weight requirement, for safety reasons.
Jersey Sleeping Bag
|Same as size||000-1y||00-2y||2-4Y|
|Pouch length (cm/inch)||80cm / 31.5″||90cm / 35.4″||105cm / 41.3″|
|Child weight (kg/lb)||6-10kg / 13.2 – 22lb||8-14kg / 17.6 – 30.9lb||Follow height markers|
|Child height (cm/inch)||62-76cm / 24.4 – 29.9″||68-92cm / 26.8 – 36.2″||92-108cm / 36.2 – 42.5″|
HOW TO USE
1. Lay Jersey Bag on flat, low surface with zip open
2. Lay child on top of Jersey Bag. Put arms through the arm holes and tuck legs into pouch, zip up.
3. To change a nappy or cool down child, zip open from the bottom of the pouch to release legs and lower torso. Zip closed again when finished.
4. Layer underneath for warmth as needed, and/or use our Arm Warmers on top for extra warmth.
Always sleep baby in a safe sleep environment.
Gentle cold wash, Low tumble dry, Moderately Hot Iron, Drycleanable, Do not use bleach-based stain removers on the garment.
Ensure you buy the correct size for your baby’s weight, to prevent the Bag from riding up around your baby’s face.
For sleep only. Do not allow a child to walk around when wearing the Jersey Bag. Not suitable for use in a 5 point harness.
Not suitable for use in a 5 point harness.
As this product is made from organic cotton and bamboo and is not treated with chemical fire retardants the following white fire label applies.
FIRE HAZARD LABEL
According to AS/NZS 1249:2014: