Why Keep A Baby Journal?
This journal is guided throughout and is created for non-gender specific baby, parents and grandparents which makes it a perfect baby shower or newborn gift.
A baby journal is the gift that keeps giving. The time put in to create a baby journal means that in the years to come an heirloom of these special years, lovingly handwritten will be passed down to adult children.
The act of receiving a personalised handwritten journal that has been kept about your life would be one of the most priceless gifts one could receive. A journal that will be kept with detail referred to throughout many future years. Handwriting also lives on long after people have gone, so these journals can become much loved family heirlooms.
Keepsake Box 215 x 230 x 50mm | 8.5 x 9 x 2in
Journal 195 x 215 x 45mm | 7.7 x 8.5 x 1.8in
Text Pages 148 x 210mm | 5.3 x 8.3in
- Keepsake Box Luxury linen box with gold embossed title
- Cover Luxury linen hard cover, gold wiro bound with gold embossed title and spine
- Guided Journal with prompts throughout to help write all the special details
- Paper 180GSM paper stock internal pages (FSC)
- Pages 96 pages
- Flat Lay Binding Journal lays flat for easy writing
- Endpaper Illustrated end papers by Atelier Mave
- Contents Page with page numbers
- We Recommend using a biro to fill out
- We Recommend photo dots, double sided tape, or washi tape (acid free) for attaching photos
- Designed in Melbourne, Australia
- Write To Me own the copyright of this journal.