- Eliminates up to 99.9% of bacteria.
- Safe and effective sterilisation.
- Leaves no water or chemical residue behind.
- Easy-to-use single button operation.
- Efficient one-minute sterilisation cycle.
- Compact and convenient for mums on the go.
- Automatic safety shutoff when device is opened to prevent UV overexposure.
- USB rechargeable and can be used up to 20 times on a full charge.
How to Use the Haakaa Portable UV LED Sterilising Box:
1. Open the Portable UV LED Sterilising Box and place your item into it.
2. Close the box and press the button on the lid to start the UV sterilisation cycle. The system will buzz once and the button will flash blue. If the box is not closed properly, the system will buzz ten times and the button will continue to flash blue.
3. After one minute, the system will complete the sterilisation cycle and buzz five times to indicate that the cycle has finished.
4. To pause the sterilisation process mid-cycle, press the button and the sterilisation cycle will stop.
1. When the system is low on power, it will buzz ten times and the button will flash red.
2. Connect the USB charger to the device to charge the system.
3. The button will flash green to indicate that the system is charging.
4. When the system is fully charged, the button will stop flashing and remain green.
Cleaning & Care
Do not wash or submerge in water. To clean, wipe with a damp cloth and then wipe with a dry cloth immediately afterwards. Store in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight.
The product contains UV LED lights. Do not tamper with the lid to prevent UV exposure. This product is not a toy and should not be used for anything other than its intended use. If the product malfunctions or stops working, cease use immediately and contact the retailer the product was purchased from.
This product is designed to be used on bottle teats, pacifiers, toys, standard nipple shields and teethers. Do not use this product to sterilise Haakaa Silicone Breast Pumps, Ladybug Silicone Milk Collectors, or Breastfeeding Nipple Shields as overexposure to UV light can cause these products to lose suction and not function correctly,