• Express breast milk using the power of natural suction!
• High-quality food-grade silicone.
• Easy and effective milk expression, directly into the bottle.
• No cords or batteries required.
• Compatible with all Generation 3 Silicone Bottle range attachments.
• Small, portable and convenient.
• Accommodates different breast sizes.
• Available in 160ml and 250ml capacities.
• Safe in microwaves, boiling water and sterilisers.
• BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
This pump is made up of 1 x Silicone Bottle base, 1 x Attachment Ring and 1 x Silicone Pump Flange attachment.
Cleaning and Care:
Clean after each use. We strongly recommend cleaning and sterilising your Haakaa Breast Pump with any steam sterilising system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes. Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilising tablets to clean this product. Do not use UV sterilisers to clean this product as it may impact the lifespan of your pump.
When compressing the 160ml Gen. 3 Breast Pump, squeeze it on the bottom edge (rather than in the middle of the container) to prevent pressure being placed on the container rim. Check product condition regularly. Replace if this product shows any signs of damage. Do not store near any sharp objects. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used to clean this product as hard scourers may scratch the surface. Exposure to detergent may make the silicone in this product appear cloudy. This product is not a toy. Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use. Store product in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight. Adult supervision is required.