The 1.0 TOG Sheeting Sleeping Bag is perfect for keeping a child warm overnight in rooms 21-24°C / 70-75°F. The TOG rating means that there is no need for additional blankets in the cot when using this product, making it a safe-sleep option. Parents can be rest assured that the breathable organic, natural fibres will help regulate their child’s temperature and prevent overheating. Parents can follow the FREE room thermometer and What to Wear guide provided with the product, to layer appropriately underneath to keep their child warm. We recommend pairing this pouch with one of our TOG-rated Layers or Bodywear underneath, for extra warmth (all sold separately).
The bell-shaped design is hip-friendly for growing hip joints, and the two-way zipper gives easy access for quick overnight nappy changes. All ergoPouch fabrics are dyed with non-toxic water based dyes, and come in trend-driven prints and colours to suit any nursery. All our prints are designed in-house.
The Sheeting Sleeping Bag meets all safety standards in Australia and New Zealand and is reviewed by the Eczema Association of Australasia as a skin-friendly product.
- GOTS certified organic cotton
- Breathable Natural Fibres
- Silky Smooth
- 400 Thread Count
- Stretchy Side Panels
- Bell-shaped bottom
- Arms-out sleeping
- TOG-rated for warmth
- Zip enclosure
- Two-way zip
- Certified non-toxic
- No blankets needed
- Machine washable
- Body: 100% Organic Cotton
- Lining: 100% Organic Cotton
- Filling: 100% Organic Cotton
- Side Panels: 95% Organic Cotton / 5% Elastane
Size & Care
3-12M:Chest 31 cm, Length 80 cm.
To fit: Weight 6-12 kg, Height 62-84 cm, Size 000-1
8-24M:Chest 33 cm, Length 90 cm.
To fit: Weight 8-14 kg, Height 68-92 cm, Size 00-2
2-4Y:Chest 35 cm, Length 105 cm.
To fit: Height 92-108 cm, Size 2-4
HOW TO USE
1. Lay Sheeting Bag on flat, low surface with zip open
2. Lay child on top of Sheeting Bag. Put arms through the arm holes and tuck legs into pouch, zip up.
3. To change a nappy or cool down child, zip open from the bottom of the pouch to release legs and lower torso. Zip closed again when finished.
4. Layer underneath for warmth as needed, and/or use our Arm Warmers on top for extra warmth.
Always sleep baby in a safe sleep environment.
Gentle cold wash, Low tumble dry, Moderately Hot Iron, Drycleanable, Do not use bleach-based stain removers on the garment.
Ensure you buy the correct size for your baby’s weight, to prevent the Bag from riding up around your baby’s face.
For sleep only. Do not allow a child to walk around when wearing the Sheeting Bag. Not suitable for use in a 5 point harness.
As this product is made from organic cotton and bamboo and is not treated with chemical fire retardants the following white fire label applies.
FIRE HAZARD LABEL
According to AS/NZS 1249:2014: