For swaddled newborns and infants who wear a hip harness or brace to treat Developmental dysplasia of the hip (DDH)
- GOTS certified organic cotton
- Made & filled with organic cotton
- Breathable Natural Fibres
- Slim-fit and stretchy
- Bell-shaped bottom
- Arms-out sleeping
- TOG-rated for warmth
- Zip enclosure
- Two-way zip
- Certified non-toxic
- No blankets needed
- Machine washable
55% Organic Cotton / 40% Bamboo Viscose / 5% Elastane
Size & Care
3-12M: Pouch length 80 cm
To fit: Weight 6-10 kg, Height 62-76 cm
8-24M: Pouch length 90 cm
To fit: Weight 8-14 kg, Height 68-92 cm
HOW TO USE
1. Lay Jersey Bag on flat, low surface with zip open and arm studs closed
2. Lay baby on top of Jersey Bag. Tuck legs/brace into swaddle, and zip up with baby’s hands in desired position (by sides, or across chest). The extra length of the pouch can be rolled up underneath the brace, for your child’s brace to rest on if thats comfortable for them.
3. To change a nappy or cool down baby, zip open from the bottom of the pouch to release legs/brace and lower torso. Zip closed again when finished.
4. Layer underneath for warmth as needed
5. To transition to arms-out sleeping once showing signs of rolling, release arms by opening the studs on the shoulders. We suggest doing this one arm at a time over several days.
6. The Jersey Bag can continue to be used as a safe sleep option once your baby’s harness is no longer required.
Always sleep your baby in a safe-sleep environment.
Gentle cold wash, Low tumble dry, Moderately Hot Iron, Drycleanable, Do not use bleach-based stain removers on the garment.
Ensure you buy the correct size for your baby’s weight, to prevent the Cocoon Swaddle Bag from riding up around your baby’s face. See our Size Guide for more information.
Not suitable for use in a 5 point harness.
As this product is made from organic cotton and bamboo and is not treated with chemical fire retardants the following fire label applies.
FIRE HAZARD LABEL
According to AS/NZS 1249:2014: