Why infants love the Jersey Sleeping Bag
– Zip enclosure to protect your child’s delicate skin
– Bell shaped bottom for healthy hip and joint development
– TOG-rated for warmth so no need for blankets
– Two-way zipper for easy nappy changes
– Arms-out sleeping for heat regulation and safety once rolling
– Super stretchy for comfort, full chest expansion and allows for growth spurts
The Jersey Sleeping Bag meets all safety standards in Australia and New Zealand
GOTS-certified Organic Cotton
Dyed with a non-toxic water based dye
The Jersey Sleeping Bag is a skin-friendly product as reviewed by the Eczema Association of Australasia Inc
FABRIC: Outer & Lining: 55% Organic Cotton / Bamboo Viscose / 5% Elastane.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Gentle cold wash. Low tumble dry. Moderately Hot Iron. Drycleanable.
FIRE HAZARD LABEL according to AS/NZS 1249:2014:
As this product is made from organic cotton and bamboo and is not treated with chemical fire retardants the following fire label applies.