Safety for young children is very important when using the amber necklaces and bracelets. It is important that you follow these instructions
• Do not allow your child to place the amber in their mouth or play with the necklace. This will prevent any potential choking hazard.
• Supervise your child at all time when wearing the necklace
• Remove necklace whilst your child is sleeping. If you want you could put a bracelet on your child or wind the necklace around their ankle and safely cover with clothing.
• With correct care your amber should last for many years, but due to its brittle nature we recommend you check the amber beads for cracks and damage
All children’s jewellery is individually knotted ensuring that if a breakage does occur, only one bead will come free. The screw clasp is designed to give way when force is applied, this is a safety feature of the necklace and therefore not covered by warranty.
Caring for your Amber
Your amber should last you many years if you care for this ‘living’ stone with the care and respect it deserves.
• Never use a harsh cloth to clean your amber. Buff it softly with a micro fibre cloth like you would use on glasses.
• Avoid contact with household cleaners, soaps, hairsprays and other hair products, shampoo and conditioner, extreme heat and chemicals.
• If your amber has lost its shine rinse under cool water, buff with a soft cloth and add the tiniest amount of olive oil to a soft polishing cloth.
• Store your amber in a cool dark place wrapped in a soft cloth. Please do not store with other jewellery as it can scratch easily. Amber darkens with age due to oxidation but you can help stop it from being discoloured by storing it well away from heat and fluorescent lights.
• Avoid wearing your necklace in the shower or swimming. Frequent wetting and drying can weaken the thread on the jewellery.
Children Amber Bracelet – Butter Baroque
or 4 fortnightly payments of $6.24 with More info
These amber teething bracelets are designed with the younger babies in mind.
Measuring approximately 13-14cm in length they can still be worn against the skin around the wrist or ankle, and safely tuck away under clothing, perfect for when baby is asleep. They are the perfect complement to amber teething necklaces and a perfect starting option until the child is old enough to wear a necklace.
Each bead is individually knotted so if the bracelet was to break, only one bead would come free. The screw clasp is designed to break under stress.
Each amber bead is completely unique. That’s what makes it so special. But this also means each of our products shape and colour, may be slightly different to what is pictured.
All orders come with one of our sweet hand stamped keepsake bags included. Baltic amber should be kept away from other jewellery so if you are not wearing it, it’s best to keep in a soft cloth bag.
1 in stock